If you are an SEO professional or digital marketer, especially from India, you can understand the pain of buying expensive tools such as SEMrush and Ahrefs. It’s not feasible to subscribe to all tools monthly.
Therefore, there are some group buy tools like Flikover in the market that provide SEO group buy tools at the best rate.
The website Flikover has drawn attention with its packs of premium online tools and services at lower prices for users like you.
In this article, we will review Flikover and discuss whether it is worth our investment or not.
The website is neat and clean, with no clutter, and contains a complete collection of digital SEO tools.
It also provides other tools, like a plagiarism checker, content suggestions, and social media monitoring tools.
But with an array of all these tools, is it still worth investing? Let’s find out.
First of all, we will review the tool categories offered by Flikover.
Keyword Research: This category includes tools that will give you information regarding the volume and competition level of your keywords.
Though it offers you accurate data, it is unable to provide you with suggestions for long-tail keywords or data regarding intent analysis.
It will give you a basic overview of your backlink profile.
But the drawback is that it won’t give you a detailed report like specialised backlink tools for tracking.
Competitor Analysis: The website is best for competitor analysis compared to other online options.
It provides you with significant information to formulate your SEO strategy by analysing competitor keywords, backlinks, and social media activities.
Rank Tracking: The tools under these categories help you track the rank of your keyword across various search engines and locations.
It is easy and useful, but it lacks the depth of specialised rank-tracking applications.
On-Page SEO: Tools for On-Page SEO on the website will offer you basic suggestions and analysis, but you won’t be getting a detailed SEO audit report.
Overall, the tools are useful, but you can’t expect the performance of their premium counterparts.
The website is best for solo users and startups because it offers all the tools in one place at a lower price.
The prices of the tools available on the website range from 200 INR to 2000 INR if used individually.
For combo packages, you will be required to invest from 2000 INR to 14,000 INR, which is far less than the charges of SEO tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, etc., which may charge you around 10,000 INR individually.
Buy it if you are a startup or solo user and enjoy all the SEO features like competitor analysis, etc. at the basic level.
Do not buy it if you are a big company or an SEO pro because you need in-depth and advanced information and analysis tools.
1) Superfast Access: The website tools can be accessed and used immediately after you make the payment.
You don’t need to verify your payment or provide any other details to access the tools.
2) Big collection of tools: The website has a total of 27 tools, and they are updated regularly.
3) Easy usage: You don’t need to log in again and again to use the tools.
They are accessible, and you can easily use them. It saves you time and energy.
4) Availability: The tools are available for use 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, without interruption.
The website authority claims 95 percent of the access guarantee.
5) Simplicity: All the tools are available in one place on your dashboard once you sign up.
You can start using the required tools immediately without wasting time searching for them.
6) Easy Payment: Many payment options are available, especially for Indian users.
7) Customer support: The website claims to provide customer support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
1) Control: You cannot share your login credentials with others because the website controls your internet operations.
2) Interruptions: Sometimes the ISP blocks the cookies of the tools, which causes interruptions in the use of tools like Ahref and Semrush.
3) Violations: While using tools, the Chrome extension warns users regarding the violation of rules.
4) Limitation: You cannot use a tool feature if other users are simultaneously utilizing similar features.
5) Project: Tools like Ahrefs and Semrush are shared with other users, due to which you cannot add projects to such tools.
6) Sharing: You cannot share your account with others for usage or teamwork like other platforms.
7) Accessibility: Few tools are easily accessible using a simple Chrome extension.
All the tools available on the website are basic requirements for ranking a website and increasing its SEO performance.
The original price of the tools is not affordable for all users, so Flikover could be a good alternative.
Anyone can access and use the tools at reasonable prices, but Flikover is not some magic tool that can solve all your problems with a click.
However, it can be a valuable asset if you are just starting or on a tight budget.
Big companies and SEO pros may not find it helpful for more complex and big SEO projects.
If you do proper research about your needs and budget, you can make the best use of the Flikover website in your SEO journey.
Don't lose any war! Stay updated with the latest Tools, Tips, and Blog